West Regional News
- One of the oldest automotive repair centers in the U.S., Arth & Son’s facility has served customers and business partners for more than 140 years.
- The presentation was part of USAA’s 100th anniversary celebration, through which it will gift 100 Recycled Rides vehicles to military families across the U.S.
- The presentation was held at the new Gerber Collision & Glass location in North Las Vegas. The deserving recipients were selected by U.S. Vets of Las Vegas.
- Fix Network World proudly announced the approval of the Fix Network Apprenticeship Program (FNAP) in the State of Washington for automotive glass technicians.
- The study will examine the hardware, software, processes and construction considerations necessary to accelerate wider adoption of Vehicle-to-Grid Integration.
Local news stories affecting the auto body industry in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Hawaii, Alaska and Wyoming.
West Association News
- Digital Magazine Edition
- December 2022