Midwest Regional News
- Minnesota joined Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, Maryland, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Virginia as qualifying states.
- Jerry’s ABRA commits a $100 donation for every home run hit in the MoonDogs home park. This year, it included the total home runs made throughout the season.
- Napleton Automotive Group allegedly snuck illegal junk fees for unwanted “add-ons” onto vehicle purchases and discriminated against Black consumers.
- Foxconn fully committed to Lordstown Motors with a new $170 million investment package that secures a future collaboration for a joint EV project.
- Tesla battery partner Panasonic intends to start the buildout of its Kansas plant in November, and is looking to start mass production there by March 2025.
Local news stories affecting the auto body industry in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin