Sponsorship Opportunities Available at Auto Care Association's May 2023 Event
Published Dec. 13, 2022
The Auto Care Association on Dec. 13 announced sponsorship opportunities are now available for its May 2023 Auto Care Connect event experience.
This is the second year the Auto Care Association will be hosting this premier in-person event that brings together four of the association’s signature spring events to one location, in one week.
Auto Care Connect is the Auto Care Association’s largest spring industry event that brought together more than 750 attendees in 2022 to maximize networking, collaboration and educational opportunities for enhanced industry connections.
Sponsorship opportunities for the co-located events of Auto Care Connect will span:
- ACPN Knowledge Exchange Conference, the industry’s largest gathering of content professionals, vendors and solution partners
- PBES Annual Conference, where industry-leading distributors, manufacturers, WDs and manufacturers' reps of the paint, body and equipment profession share knowledge as well as ideas for future success
- Spring Leadership Days, where the association's top volunteers and engaged members gather to discuss industry issues and drive key initiatives
- YANG Leadership Conference, which brings together auto care industry professionals under the age of 40 for networking, collaboration and educational sessions
Sponsorship opportunities during Auto Care Connect allow for exposure to and recognition by the attendees of all four events. The 2022 event saw over 750 attendees including decision-makers in all roles throughout the entire aftermarket supply chain.
Sponsorship opportunities currently available range in price and prominence, including:
- Auto Care Connect Title Sponsor: Allow the Auto Care Association to highlight your company and brand in all promotion and marketing of Auto Care Connect and recognition in front of the association’s largest spring event.
- Auto Care Connect App: All four events utilize one mobile app during the week of Auto Care Connect, which allows for your brand to be repeatedly showcased to attendees as they refer to this all-encompassing on-site resource; and
- Auto Care Connect Wi-Fi: “What’s the Wi-Fi password?” is the first thing everyone asks! Have your brand seen by hundreds as they stay connected.
Auto Care Connect will take place May 21-25, 2023, at the Hyatt Regency Orlando in Orlando, FL.
For further details and a list of all available sponsorship opportunities, visit autocare.org/connect.
Source: Auto Care Association