Northwood University Benefits from Charity Auction, to Honor 5 Dealers During NADA
Written by Auto Remarketing Staff
Published Jan. 10, 2023
Along with highlighting the successes of a classic car auction that raised money for the school, Northwood University announced Jan. 10 it will honor five automobile dealers from across the U.S. with its annual Dealer Education Award at the National Automotive Dealers Association (NADA) convention in Dallas later in January.
This year’s honorees include:
- Jamar Brinkley, dealer principal, Renaissance Cars, Roanoke Rapids, NC
- Rik Fregia, vice president, Courtesy Automotive Group, Danville, IL
- Chris Saraceno, vice president and partner, Kelly Automotive Group, Melbourne, FL
- Brandon Tomes, owner/general manager, Tomes Auto Group, McKinney, TX
- Kevin Vanatta, owner, Newberry Motors, Inc., Newberry, MI
Since 1972, Northwood has recognized owners and dealer principals in the automotive marketing field who have made noteworthy, individual contributions to public or private education inside or outside of the industry.
“This marks our 51st year of recognizing outstanding dealers and community leaders who have made significant contributions to the industry and to efforts to create the next generation of automotive leaders,” Northwood President Kent MacDonald said in a news releae. “We are especially proud of this year’s honorees, and look forward to celebrating them later this month.”
The awards will be presented at a special breakfast on Jan. 28 at the Hyatt Regency in Dallas. Attendees will include students, alumni and automotive guests of Northwood University.
If you’re interested in supporting the school, visit www.northwood.edu/advancement/give.