Fire Damages Billings, MT, Auto Repair Shop

Fire Damages Billings, MT, Auto Repair Shop

The Billings, MT, Fire Department said the occupants of an auto repair shop on 1st Ave N. and N 33rd St. were safe after smoke started pouring into their building the night of July 24, in what the fire department suspected was a structure fire.

Battalion Chief Kevin Bentz said the fire happened shortly after 6 p.m., when a motor on top of the roof malfunctioned, sending the smoke through the air ducts.

Bentz added it was a standard response from Billings Fire: sending four fire engines and a truck to help anyone who might be inside.

Fortunately, no injuries were reported in the incident.

We thank KURL 8 for reprint permission.

Website Rt Graphic Ep.51 Nancy Rolland 600x400 1.9.24

Shop & Product Showcase