Farmers Insurance Responds to Major Storm System and Tornadoes in Alabama and Georgia
Published Jan. 16, 2023
Following a major storm system that swept across the southern United States with multiple tornadoes in Alabama and Georgia, Farmers Insurance mobilized its Catastrophe Response Team to assist impacted customers with claims.
Customers in the area who have sustained damage as a result of the storm can file a claim by:
- Visiting Farmers.com, Foremost.com or BristolWest.com
- Calling their agent
- Calling the 24-hour claims center. Farmers® and Foremost® claim contact number: 1-800-435-7764; Bristol West® customers can call 1-800-274-7865 for assistance
- Farmers GroupSelect Auto & Home customers can call 1-800-854-6011 to report a claim
- Spanish-language claims assistance is available to Farmers customers by calling: 877-RECLAMO (877-732-5266)
- Customers can also use their Farmers, Foremost or Bristol West mobile app
- For persons with a hearing or speech disability, dial 711 to reach the federal Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS)
For more information about Farmers Insurance and its catastrophe response efforts, visit the website.
Source: Farmers Insurance