From Our ColumnistsAutobody News Exclusive Content
Mike Anderson is the president and owner of Collision Advice, a consulting company for the auto body/collision repair industry.
- The administrative staff at collision repair facilities today are overwhelmed, pulled in so many directions. If we don’t fix this, we’re going to lose people.
Abby Andrews is the editor of Autobody News.
- Sean Carey of SLC Management Consultants looked at the emerging long-term effects of the COVID pandemic on the industry and how to handle them.
Ed Attanasio is an automotive journalist based in San Francisco.
Stacey Phillips is an award-winning writer for the automotive industry based in Southern California. She has 25 years of experience and co-authored two books.
- Since its inception in 1946, Hunter Engineering has received more than 350 patents and has become known for designing and manufacturing a range of equipment.
Cole Strandberg is a principal with FOCUS Investment Banking, specializing in automotive aftermarket mergers and acquisitions.
- A new type of buyer has entered the picture. The silver tsunami has led to increased M&A activity through the increased popularity of search funds.
John Yoswick is a freelance writer who has been covering the collision industry since 1988, and the editor of the CRASH Network.
- SCRS is having “positive dialogue” with all three estimating system providers regarding refinish blend formulas following a study last year.