For more than 25 years Axalta has sponsored and facilitated Business Councils to help our customers elevate their business performance by creating a network of industry peers and providing the opportunity to learn, share and hear from industry leaders. Axalta leads the way in giving you the tools and information you need to be successful.
- Share best practices within the collision repair industry
- Opportunity to work “on your business” versus “in your business.”
- Network with other shops for assistance with your challenges
- Access to the latest industry tools and resources
- Greater industry networking opportunities
Areas of Focus
- Industry Trends
- Peer-to-Peer Networking
- Financial Benchmarking
- Operational Best Practices
Meetings will be held semi-annually (April and October) on a Thursday and Friday and will consist of individual group breakout sessions along with general sessions. Individual sessions will be led by key Axalta Employees and will provide content tailored around the group’s business needs. There will also be industry specific walk around presenters. General Sessions allow for networking opportunities and will include a National Speaker presentation.
If you are interested in joining the Axalta Business Councils, please reach out to your Strategic Account Manager or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request an application today! For more information on Axalta’s products and services, visit www.axalta.com.