The additional locations expand Fix Auto’s geographic footprint in multiple markets including: Las Vegas, Northern California, and Southern California.
• Fix Auto Alameda (Alameda, CA): Formerly Alameda Collision Repair; operated by Arthur Mercado
• Fix Auto Castro Valley (Castro Valley, CA): Formerly Alameda Collision Repair; operated by Arthur Mercado
• Fix Auto Daly City (Daly City, CA): Operated by Marvic Vila, who also operates Fix Auto San Francisco – South of Market
• Fix Auto Downtown LA (Los Angeles, CA): Operated by Ashraf Jakvani, who also operates Fix Auto Chino and Fix Auto Pomona
• Fix Auto Las Vegas East (Las Vegas, NV): Formerly Newport Collision Center; operated by Gus Mehri
• Fix Auto Temecula (Murrieta, CA): Formerly Temecula Auto Body; operated by John Volpe
“I became a Franchise Partner in 2015 for many reasons, but principally to ensure my business continues to thrive long-term,” stated Jakvani. “Because of Fix Auto USA’s proven platform, I’ve been able to grow my existing operations and now expand to a third location.”
“When I aligned my business with Fix Auto USA, I immediately gained access to a world-class operating platform, a nationally recognized brand and a family of operators who truly care about my success,” stated Mercado. “While my two shops will generate over $10MM in annual revenue, Fix Auto USA is able to offer me value I can’t find anywhere else.”
Fix Auto Alameda joins Fix Auto USA as the network’s single largest location generating revenues in excess of $9MM annually under 55,000 square feet of production space, all while performing at market-leading levels.
“To see existing Franchise Partners expand their operations, like Marvic and Ashraf, and to welcome new operators like Arthur, Gus and John, simply underscores our mission---providing a platform for independently owned and operated body shops to achieve long-term success,” said Fix Auto USA President and CEO Paul Gange. “We welcome these new locations to the Fix Auto family.”