Representatives from LETF, the Labor Commissioner’s Office and Cal/OSHA will describe some of the common problems LETF inspectors find in the automotive industry -- and where you can get help. Don’t miss it.
- Who is LETF and how LETF works to combat the underground economy;
- Wage and hour law requirements;
- How to protect employees from health and safety hazards;
- The most commonly found hazards for workers in the automotive repair industry;
- Resources to help you understand and stay complaint with the laws; and
- Q&A – your questions answered.
WHO: The California Autobody Association (CAA) of Southern California, along with representatives from LETF, the Labor Commissioner’s Office and Cal/OSHA.
1340 S. Sanderson Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92608
WHEN: Wednesday, Sept. 18
Registration begins at 5:30 p.m.; dinner at 6:00 p.m.; and speakers at 6:30 p.m. The event is $50 for members and $100 for non-members; cash and checks only.
Please RSVP to Cindy Shillito, CAA SoCal representative, at 714-944-4028 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.