Most notably, Tiffany Silva of Accurate Auto Body in Richmond was sworn in as the new CAA president.
CAA’s current board includes:
• President Tiffany Silva (Accurate Auto Body - Richmond)
• Vice President Doug Marshall (Autotrends - Oakland)
• 1st Vice President of Finance Dave Picton (Fix Auto - Sacramento)
• Treasurer Dave Mello (Anderson Behel - Santa Clara)
• Interim Secretary Ted Stein (Penske Collision - La Mesa)
• Past President Kathy Mello (TGIF Body Shop - Fremont)
Rick Johnson, who has been in the collision repair business for 35 years in Rancho Cordova and was CAA president in 1999, was announced as the new executive director.
The CAA would like to thank former Volunteer Executive Director Don Feeley for all his hard work and the vision he developed in moving the CAA into the future.
The CAA would also like to express its gratitude to former President Kathy Mello for her outstanding efforts in leading the CAA for the last two years.
The CAA is especially grateful to Brian Sinnett of CCC, who hosted the CAA Board Meeting at its offices in Cerritos.