SEMA Show attendees can see the WD-40® X SEMA Cares 1966 Boosted Bronco on display at the WD-40 Brand booth (#62129 located outside by South Hall) from Nov. 5-9, 2019.
WD-40 Brand initially debuted the Boosted Bronco at the 2017 SEMA Show with builder Aaron Vaccar. In 2017, the Boosted Bronco was given a 3.5L eco-boost, twin turbocharged engine with six speed automatic transmission. For the 2019 SEMA Show, SEMA is taking the rebuild to the next level and has made numerous updates, including:
• A brand-new fuel system and custom exhaust
• Custom fabricated turbo piping
• A new front and rear suspension with a 5-inch lift and new front and rear axles.
• Custom brown leather seats, a rear bench and fully carpeted interior to give an old-school aesthetic
• New front and rear door panels with side mirrors
• A 6-point roll cage
• All exterior trim, down to wheels and tires, is refinished and new
For more information about WD-40 Company’s involvement in the SEMA Show and images of the Boosted Bronco, visit WD40.com/SEMA. Follow the conversation at #WD40Bronco and #WD40atSEMA and on Facebook and Instagram.