The Touch electronic measuring system allows technicians, estimators and damage analysis professionals to quickly perform body structural (including upper body, under body, and body side openings) measuring, mechanical parts measurements, vehicle damage analysis, and efficiently create accurate repair plan documentation. Pre- and post-repair documentation ensures that collision repair facilities have the information necessary to ensure proper repairs have been completed.
Touch Electronic Measuring System Highlights:
• Fast and easy setup.
• Identify damaged areas while measuring vehicles in minutes.
• Measure vehicles on any lift, bench, frame rack or with the vehicle on the ground.
• Simple and intuitive software interface.
• Produce damage analysis documentation that is simple to understand.
• Document under-body, upper-body and body-side opening and mechanical parts measurements.
• Add user specified measurement points to the software.
• Real-time measurements, using any bench or rack, ensuring precise straightening operations.
• Loaded and unloaded suspension measurements.
• Repair documentation demonstrating pre- and post-repair data
No other system is compares when it comes to flexibility, speed and the exacting accuracy provided by the Touch Electronic Measuring System.
Schedule your demo today by contacting us at:
Spanesi Americas, Inc.
123 Ambassador Dr. STE 107
Naperville, IL 60540