The 3rd edition of this event will take place on March 24-25 in Fort Worth, Texas.
The two-day event will include unique educational seminars and training classes designed to benefit all industry stakeholders. Early bird registration rates are available for a limited time at www.hdrepairforum.com/register.
As in year’s past, the HD Repair Forum advisory board consists of heavy-duty collision repair facility owners and managers and are the driving force behind the development of the program and the classes offered. Topics being covered at this year’s event will include:
- Advanced driver assistance systems;
- Tools and software for collision repairers;
- Hiring, recruiting, and retaining talent;
- Sales, marketing, and CSI; and
- Acquisitions, raising capital, and a lot more.
Register now to guarantee your attendance, participation, and opportunity to network with the brightest minds in the heavy-duty collision repair industry.