The Management session will include:
• “How to Monitor the Value of My Operations” presented by George Metos of GM Consulting
• “Environmental Safety Compliance,” presented by Sara Hamidovic from VET Environmental
• “Bounty Hunter 2019: Cash in on Recalls New App and New Opportunities for Self and Full Service Operations” and “Succession Planning,” presented by Paul D’Adams
Employee training will include:
• Hamidovic’s “Environmental Safety Compliance,” a Hollander Educational Session
• “CARCHAT Line: How to Make it Work in Your Company,” presented by Theresa Colbert of Car-Part
• “New Pinnacle Mobile App,” presented by Pinnacle’s Chris Atencio and Amanda Smith
The Self-Serve training will include sessions on customer engagement, production/operations, vehicle purchasing and vehicle monetization.
Registration is available online starting at $49 for professional recyclers. To register or obtain more information, visit coloradoautorecyclers.com.
WACTAL To Host Its 2019 Conference
On March 15 and 16, the Wisconsin Auto Collision Technicians Association (WACTAL) will host its 2019 WACTAL Conference at the Best Western Green Bay Inn Conference Center. As usual, the event agenda is jam-packed with educational opportunities in addition to the networking possibilities offered throughout the conference.
WACTAL’s 2019 Conference will kick off with “Building a Profitable Business,” presented by Bill Kinnard, president of Grandy & Associates. Next, I-CAR Senior Vice President Nick Notte will provide an “I-CAR Update,” followed by a WACTAL membership meeting. The evening will conclude with a reception at the automobile gallery.
On Saturday, Ken Kempfer will teach a hands-on class on pre-and post-repair scanning that will be held at Williams Auto Body. Advance registration is required for this session.
Spouses will also have the opportunity to participate in the conference with three programs catered to their interests: “Make n’ Take,” “Yoga & Meditation,” and “Exercise, Eating Right and Essential Oils: Why They’re Important to a Healthy Lifestyle.”
Conference registration costs $150 for WACTAL members and $200 for non-members. Different registration options are also available for those who are only interested in attending specific portions of the event.
Current sponsors include Acuity Insurance, BASF and Gandrud Chevrolet, but additional sponsorship opportunities are available.
For information on WACTAL, to register for the conference, or to obtain information about sponsoring the event, visit wactal.com.