WIN is in its second decade as the network that drives industry sustainability by facilitating women’s career development through education and connections. To continue this mission, WIN depends on the support and generosity of individuals and organizations in the industry.
WIN remains committed to finding new ways to recruit, retain and support women in the collision repair industry. Progress toward these initiatives in 2018 included:
• Record-breaking attendance at the annual Educational Conference
• The presentation of scholarships to nine collision repair students
• The presentation of the Most Influential Women Award to four individuals
• The growth of WIN’s Regional Networking Events, with five events being held across the United States
• A continued presence at career fairs and industry and company events in the United States and Canada
• Increases in WIN’s presence in industry publications and social media engagement
Corporate Sponsorships are currently being sought to allow WIN to continue to expand its programs of education, networking and mentorship. Additionally, a variety of sponsorship opportunities is available to support the organization’s activities. Sponsors are recognized on the WIN website and in signage and verbal acknowledgments during the WIN Educational Conference, as well as during regional and industry events.
Please contact Petra Schroeder at email@example.com for more information about sponsorship opportunities.