The Alliance is pleased to welcome new board members Travis Doyle, Arrowhead Auto Body, Duluth; and Mike McLynn, Automotive Electric, Grand Rapids.
They join other members of the board, which include:
- President Tom Archambault, BLVD Autoworks, St. Anthony
- Immediate Past President Matthew Feehan, Fix Auto, Brooklyn Park
- Secretary/Treasurer Jesse Jacobson, Heppner’s Auto Body, Woodbury
- Associate Division Director Loren Feldkamp, Lube-Tech & Partners, St. Paul
- Collision Division Director Lee Schlosser, Autoworks Collision Center, Rockford
- Mechanical Division Director Jeremy Nordgren, Nordgren Automotive, Medina
- Mechanical Seat Tony Newman, Dale Feste Automotive
AASP-MN also extends a sincere thank you to this year’s outgoing board members, Randy Miller, Collision Specialists, Austin; and Carl Thomas, Lancer Service, St. Paul.
Volunteers are the heart and soul of the Alliance and we appreciate the leadership and commitment of these dedicated members.
The 2021-22 Board will be recognized during the AASP-MN Annual Meeting & Leadership Conference, May 20 at Nicollet Island Pavilion in Minneapolis.