The conference will be held May 20 at Nicollet Island Pavilion in Minneapolis.
“Celebrating Resilience” is this year’s theme---and plans are in place to do just that.
Although the event might look a little different, “Celebrating Resilience” will offer a lineup of top-notch programming tailor-made for auto service and collision repair shop owners and managers. The general session keynote events, roundtable discussions and vendor showcase will be in-person, with all recommended safety protocols in place. The break-out sessions will be available virtually and on-demand, followed by a live discussion/Q&A session with the presenters in June. All sessions feature some of the industry’s top trainers.
In addition to the educational programming offered, there will be plenty of time for attendees to network and socialize with peers and industry vendors as they showcase new products and services in an open-air tent during social hour.
Here’s what’s planned:
- 11:30 a.m.: "Pivot! Building Accountability into Your Life & Organization, Lunch and Annual Meeting," presented by Sam Silverstein, Sam Silverstein Enterprises
- 2 p.m.: "ADAS – Are You Ready?" presented by Jason Bartanen, Collision Hub, and AASP-MN member experts
- 3:30 p.m.: "THRIVE! Turning Uncertainty to Your Competitive Advantage," presented by Meridith Elliott Powell, MotionFirst
- 4:30-6 p.m.: Vendor Showcase & Social Hour
- Virtual On-Demand: "Know Your Numbers: Marketing KPIs," presented by Kim Walker, Shop Marketing Pros
- Virtual On-Demand: "Prove it! File Documentation for Profit," presented by Kristen Felder, Collision Hub
- Virtual On-Demand: "Top 10 Front Counter Mistakes & How to Avoid Them," presented by Rick White, 180Biz
For registration information, visit the AASP-MN website or contact the AASP-MN office at 612-623-1110.