An investigation by the FBI discovered the operation was running out of an auto body shop in the 3300 block of W. Cermak Rd in Chicago, IL.
Undercover officers purchased heroin and ecstasy from individuals operating out of the shop.
Prosecutors said the owner of the shop allowed drugs to be made and stored at the shop in the Little Village neighborhood.
Officers seized nearly $60,000 in cash, dozens of firearms and drugs.
Prosecutors said the following people face charges:
• Johnathan Reyna, 25, of Berwyn
• Marco Mendoza, 24, of Lyons
• Corey Benson, 23, of Chicago
• Anton Cole, 23, of Chicago
• Anton Little Jr., 20, of Chicago
• Devontay Johnson, 26, of Chicago
• Prince Brunt, 36, of Chicago
• Larry Jones, 55, of Chicago
• Commander White, 27, of Chicago
• Natasha Summerville, 30, of Chicago
• Maurice Carroll, 28 of Chicago
• Henry Merrill, 31, of Chicago
The state charged five of the defendants, who will appear in Cook County Criminal Court. Hearings were scheduled for April 24.