They will take place on May 7 at EP Auto, Tire & Glass in Eden Prairie and May 8 at the AASP-MN office in Roseville. Both sessions will run from 4--7 p.m. The cost to attend is $50 for members and $75 for non-members. The cost to attend does not include the $20 MACS certification test.
The clinic will cover:
• What is SAE J2788 and why is this important?
• Do you currently own a J2788 compliant machine?
• How to improve your A/C repair efficiency by 50 percent
• New refrigerant 1234yf facts
• MACS 609 certification test
For additional information or to register for either of these sessions, please contact the AASP-MN office at (612) 623-1110 or 800-852-9071 or visit www.aaspmn.org.