The motorcycle and trailer were a generous donation from honorary AASP-MN member Roger Bonn, recently retired from Peter’s Body Shop, St. Cloud, and his wife, Jill. Funds raised from the raffle will support the MNCARS (Minnesota Careers in Auto Repair & Service) campaign, whose goal is to raise awareness and recruit people into Minnesota’s technical college automotive programs (collision and mechanical) and industry careers.
The motorcycle is valued at $30,000 and features:
• Jim's 120-cubic-inch, 121 horsepower racing engine with diamond-cut heads, coupled to a 6-speed Harley Davidson Screaming Eagle transmission
• Vance and Hines 2 into 1 ProPipe Exhaust
• An array of parts from RC Components, including but not limited to:
• front and rear wheels
• front and rear brake rotors
• brake calipers
• air cleaner
• Dakota digital instrumentation with Harley cruise control
• Very nice one-of-a-kind custom paint scheme
• 18,000 miles
• One owner; original custom-built bike
• Brand-new Drop Tail single bike trailer that folds to stand against a wall for easy storage
Tickets for the raffle are $20 each or six for $100, and are available for purchase (cash or check only) by contacting the AASP-MN office at 612-623-1110 or email@example.com. No more than 3,000 tickets will be sold. The winner of the motorcycle and trailer will be drawn on June 27, 2018, at Veit Automotive Foundation in Maple Lake, MN.
Winner need not be present to win. Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a ticket or win the prize. Winner is responsible for any applicable fees or taxes.