MMNA is excited to welcome the following new dealers to the Mitsubishi Motors dealer network:
- Auto World Mitsubishi in Bedford, OH
- Crossroads Mitsubishi-Lumberton in Lumberton, NC
- Foundation 45 Mitsubishi in Houston, TX
- KDK Mitsubishi in Brunswick, OH
- Nielsen Mitsubishi in Rockaway, NJ
- Redondo Mitsubishi in Redondo Beach, CA
- Route 17 Mitsubishi in Ramsey, NJ
- South Shore Mitsubishi in Freeport, NY
- Team Mitsubishi-Hartford in Hartford, CT
- Jim Shorkey Mitsubishi-Youngstown in Youngstown, OH
Additionally, MMNA marked the completion of construction on Arrotta's Mitsubishi, located in Spokane, WA. The facility underwent an extensive renovation under the brand's corporate Visual Identity Program to improve sales and customer service environments while also aligning Arrotta's with a new era of Mitsubishi Motors' retail experience.
"We continue to invest in and improve every aspect of the vehicle shopping experience with our dealer partners, and we are thrilled to have 10 new partners join the Mitsubishi Motors brand," said Mark Chaffin, COO, MMNA. "2021 is a pivotal year for Mitsubishi Motors, with one all-new and three substantially revised vehicles that are now arriving in dealer showrooms.
"New or long-standing, it's an exciting time to be a Mitsubishi dealer, and we're looking forward to working together with all of our dealer partners to make the most of this opportunity for mutual success."
These newly opened and remodeled retail facilities across the U.S. are the latest step in the ongoing plan to rejuvenate every aspect of Mitsubishi Motors and its operations in the U.S., from corporate leadership to dealer partners to each touchpoint in a customer's relationship with their vehicle.
Source: Mitsubishi Motors North America