...present to win and golf balls can be purchased online.
Golf fundraiser remaining sponsorship opportunities:
- Dinner sponsors ($5,000): Three available, Allstate Insurance
- Lunch sponsors ($5,000): Three available, Axalta Coating Systems
- Beverage cart sponsor ($5,000): Two available, Sherwin-Williams
- Cooling towel sponsor ($5,000): One available
- Golf towel sponsor ($5,000): One available
- Shoe bag sponsor ($5,000): One available
- Logo'd golf ball pack sponsor ($3,000): Four available
- Cigar holder ($3,000): One available
- Tee box sponsor ($1,000): Four available, Service King, National Coatings & Supplies (two), AirPro Diagnostics, Painters Supply & Equipment, Subaru
Golf fundraiser sold sponsorships:
- Golf cart sponsor: D&S Automotive Collision and Restyling
- Helicopter golf ball drop: Saint-Gobain Abrasives
- $50,000 prize hole-in-one sponsor: Fusor
- Visor/hat sponsor: FCA/MOPAR
- Poker chip ball marker: Columbus Collision Education Foundation, Service King
- $10,000 prize hole-in-one sponsor: Refinish Distributors Alliance
- Closest-to-the-pin contest sponsor: Refinish Distributors Alliance, BASF
- Straightest drive contest sponsor: BASF
- Bottled water sponsor: 3M
- Photography sponsor: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Beverage can koozie sponsor: DCR Systems LLC
- Exclusive green sponsor: Service King
- Divot tool kit sponsor: GEICO
- Long drive contest sponsor: Subaru, Refinish Distributors Alliance
Businesses are invited to secure one of the remaining sponsorship opportunities to participate in the event and help CREF raise even more funds for high school/college collision programs.
Registration is $300 per person ($1200 foursome team), which includes lunch, 18 holes of golf, cart rental, complimentary beverages on the course, dinner, promotional items, course contests and an evening reception.
Registration is now available online and anticipated to sell out by June.
Industry members interested in sponsoring and/or participating in this event should contact Brandon Eckenrode, director of development, at Brandon.Eckenrode@ed-foundation.org or 312-231-0258.