"Consumers are accustomed to using mobile apps for everything from shopping and entertainment to banking transactions and bill payment," said Lance Thompson, director of customer experience at Mercury Insurance. "We wanted to enhance the experience of being a Mercury auto insurance customer by offering a more convenient option for them to access their policy documents, I.D. cards and even pay their bills whenever the need arises."
All Mercury customers with a smartphone device who download the app will be able to:
- Securely log into their account using biometrics, which means no fumbling with usernames and passwords
- Get instant access to their digital insurance I.D. cards
- Quickly and securely pay their bills
- Contact their agent or Mercury's customer service team with the touch of a button
- Connect to roadside assistance 24/7
The Mercury Insurance app is free to users and is available for download in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Source: Mercury Insurance