CREF and its industry partners are offering more than $100,000 in opportunities and students have until March 2 to apply online. These support opportunities are meant to help reduce financial barriers to students who are considering the collision industry for a career path.
Spring 2021 scholarship and tool grant opportunities include:
- 3M Hire Our Heroes Scholarship & Tool Grant
- CCC Information Services Scholarship
- Caliber Collision Scholarship
- Driven Brands/Collision Group Scholarship
- Chuck Sulkala Scholarship
- CREF Board of Trustees Scholarship
- Fix Auto Tim Clark Memorial Scholarship
- Gerber Collision & Glass Scholarship
- Lon Baudoux Legacy Scholarship
- I-CAR Atlanta Committee Scholarship
- I-CAR Nashville Committee Scholarship
- PPG Automotive Refinish Scholarship
- Service King Collision Repair Scholarship
All applicants must be high school seniors or post-secondary students currently enrolled, at the time of application, in a collision repair program and must have been studying collision repair for at least one semester prior to applying for the awards.
Questions regarding the scholarship and tool grant program can be directed to email@example.com.
Click here for more information.