...the learnings from the year and key industry updates in regard to network performance and strength.
“Our primary responsibility is to help CARSTAR, Fix Auto USA and ABRA stores grow sales,” said Johnson. “We’re very focused on adding DRPs and that’s how my team is measured.”
Johnson estimated they added more than 1,000 DRPs in 2020 across all three brands in the U.S., and 77% are with top 10 carriers.
Top-performing franchise partners for ABRA, CARSTAR and Fix Auto USA were also honored for their excellence in Length of Rental (LOR) and Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI). Honors were given to the following:
- LOR: ABRA, Rochester, MN, owned by Tom Kadlec, District Manager Kris Joeckel and Manager Angie Henry
- CSI: ABRA, Sparta, MI, owned by Pablo Rodriquez, District Manager Del King and General Manager Dan Rowan
- LOR: CARSTAR Bridgewater, Bridgewater, NS, owned by Wendy and Kevin Enimo
- CSI: CARSTAR Collingwood, Collingwood, ON, owned by Gary Boucher
- LOR: CARSTAR Premier, Houston, TX, owned by Moe Shaban
- CSI: CARSTAR Greenfield Autobody, Greenfield, WI, owned by Mariusz Stanisz
Fix Auto USA
- LOR: Fix Auto Irvine, Irvine, CA, James Huard and Amanda Fazio, corporate ops leaders, Store Manager Jessica Delgado
- CSI: Fix Auto Modesto-City Center, Modesto, CA, owned by Krish Chand
At the close of the event, Dean Fisher, president of the Driven Brands Collision Group, shared some final thoughts as the group looks ahead to moving forward together for a successful 2021.
“Through what has been a year like no other, these franchise partners have risen above to consistently outperform in operations, customer experience and community engagement,” said Fisher. “We’re proud to recognize their accomplishments. They are truly role models for our Driven Brands family and the collision repair industry.”
For more information about Driven Brands, click here.