The 2020 MSO Symposium will take place Nov. 9-13 as a series of webinars, scheduled to start daily at noon PDT, 2 p.m. CDT and 3 p.m. EDT.
In addition to the daily 90- to 120-minute webinars, the biggest change will be the cost to attend. All five days will be free to the entire industry.
MSO Symposium organizers are encouraging all industry stakeholders to attend and experience this one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry. The outline below provides a sneak peek into the topics and leaders facilitating a week that should be enlightening and educational. Additional announcements will be made in the coming weeks highlighting the companies and individuals participating in each segment.
Monday, Nov. 9
- Session one: Industry Statistics and Trends, presented by Susanna Gotsch, CCC Information Services
- Session two: Industry Snapshot, presented by Vincent Romans, The Romans Group
Tuesday, Nov. 10
- Session one: OEM Panel Discussion, moderated by Sean Carey, SCG Consulting
- Session two: Financial Insight Q&A Session with an Economist and Banker, moderated by Marcy Tieger, Symphony Advisors LLC
Wednesday, Nov. 11
- Session one: Mega Dealer Panel Discussion, moderated by Mike Anderson, Collision Advice
- Session two: Regional MSO Panel Discussion, moderated by Dan Risley, CCC Information Services
Thursday, Nov. 12
- Session one: Insurance Panel Discussion, moderated by Insurance Solutions Group, Stephen Applebaum
- Session two: Real Estate Panel Discussion, moderated by Veritas Advisors, John Walcher
Friday, Nov. 13
- Session one: 2 Private Equity Group presentations
- Session two: Alternative Business Models, presented by Mike Anderson, Collision Advice
Registration to the event will be available later this week at www.msosymposium.com/register. More details on the daily content will be shared in the weeks leading up to the event.
Historically, this high profile event generates a lot of interest. If you are interested in being a sponsor, reach out to Jennie Lenk at firstname.lastname@example.org or Brian Nessen at email@example.com. Given the limited number of sponsorships available, we would encourage you to not delay and act now.
For additional insight, visit the event website at www.msosymposium.com.
Source: Automotive Service Association