Frank Terlep, automotive industry executive, entrepreneur, author and disrupter, will present on Thursday, Jan. 23, at 1 p.m. CST. To register, visit: https://events.genndi.com/channel/Jan2020EWS. Those who are unable to attend the live event can watch the recorded webinar by joining the Elite Body Shop Academy for free at http://www.elitebodyshopsolutions.com/academy.
Terlep will talk about the five major disruptions the collision repair industry will face in 2020 and beyond and how organizations can best prepare.
“Frank Terlep is a highly-respected member of the collision repair industry and we are honored to have him speak as part of the Elite Webinar Series,” said Luehr. “We’ve been watching him disrupt the auto and collision industries since the mid-1980s during his long and successful career and it will be exciting to hear his insights.”
Terlep recently published a book, “Auto Industry Disruption, Who and What is Being Disrupted and What to Do About It.” He also launched his fourth business, AutoTechcelerators, which is introducing Test Drive CoPilot™, a patent-pending product and service that was created to change the way test-drives, road tests and dynamic calibrations are performed, managed and documented forever.
Key takeaways will include an understanding of:
1. How the digitalization of the automobile will challenge most everything we have come to know about the automotive industry.
2. Why all businesses must become digital and implement technology to compete and win.
3. Why and how digital intermediaries are getting between the consumer and the shop.
4. Why mergers and acquisitions and consolidation will not go away anytime soon.
5. New ways to perform, manage, document and get reimbursed for test drives.
Every month, the Elite Academy highlights a topic to keep collision repairers and those that serve them well-informed with relevant information required to be successful in today’s challenging business environment. The webinars feature a wide range of top industry leaders in an interactive and often entertaining format.