These newly released courses provide credit toward the organization's Collision Repair Segment certificates and professional designations. They include the following:
• Customer Service Certificate
• Accredited Automotive Office Manager (AAOM) professional designation
• Accredited Automotive Manager (AAM) professional designation
• Accredited Master Automotive Manager (AMAM) professional designation
• Soon to be released Accredited Collison-Repair Estimator (ACE) and Accredited Master Collision-Repair Estimator (AMCE) professional designations.
The new online courses include:
• Frank Terlep's How to Market, Sell and Service Today's "Connected Customer"
• Daren Fristoe's Effective Interviewing Techniques
• Daren's Fristoe's Managing Conflict
• Steve Beck's Time Management
These courses are part of a growing list of over 100 online courses hosted by the Automotive Management Institute's "MyAMi" Learning Management System. The catalog of online courses include course content from other well-known industry professionals such as Mike Cassata, Mark Claypool and Frank LaViola. In addition to online courses, AMi recognizes over 250 live instructor-led courses being taught across North America for AMi credits.