CAPA’s newly elected Technical Committee vice-chair has over 30 years of experience in the automotive parts manufacturing and distribution industry.
Nick began his career as a vice president of sales and operations with Auto Tech Plastics (formerly Innovative Designs Inc.) He then became vice president of North American operations for Cornerstone Auto Parts, a subsidiary of Auto Parts Industrial Ltd. where he developed sales opportunities and industry relationships to enhance the usage of aftermarket parts in collision repairs.
Scheid currently is president of LNS & Associate, a consulting business he launched in 2015 to help the independent distributors and industry stakeholders to navigate the complexities of aftermarket parts procurement and distribution.
“I, like many in the industry, have known and respected Nick’s expertise for many years. We are thrilled to have him take on a leadership position on CAPA’s critically important Technical Committee,” said Rod Enlow, CAPA’s Technical Committee chairman and president of RENLOW Auto Technical Consulting, Inc.
“CAPA is fortunate to have such a broad range of industry expertise represented on our Technical Committee,” stated Jack Gillis, CAPA’s Executive Director. “The Committee members’ insight into issues facing the repair parts industry and guidance with the program are extremely important to CAPA’s continuing success, said Debbie Klouser, CAPA’s Director of Operations.”
CAPA’s Technical Committee includes:
- Randall Bollander – Empire Auto Parts
- Jeff Chen - T.Y.G. Products, L.P.
- Bill Dornon – LKQ-Keystone
- Rod Enlow – RENLOW Auto Technical Consulting, Inc. (Chairman)
- Don Feeley – City Body & Frame
- Jim Fisher – PBSI-DS
- Bob Guzdziol – K.S.I. Trading
- Don Hill – State Farm Mutual Insurance Co.
- Jim Horner – USAA Insurance
- Jared Humphrey – Service King Collision Repair Centers
- Bob Keith – CARSTAR
- Jim Miras – Micro Rim Corporation
- Dan Risley – Automotive Services Association (ASA)
- Mark Sanders – Caliber Collision Centers
- Nick Scheid, LNS & Associates (Vice-Chairman)
- Michael Smith – GEICO Insurance
- Chad Sulkala – Allstate Insurance
- Richard Wang – Gordon Auto Body Parts Co., Ltd.