Through the donation, Service King is proud to contribute to the needed resources for local technical programs and the future talent of the collision industry. A grant of $5,000 was provided to each of the five schools throughout the month of December at ceremony events.
The schools receiving $5,000 donations include:
- Contra Costa College, San Pablo, CA: Dec. 3
- Cerritos College, Norwalk, CA: Dec. 4
- Texas State Technical College, Waco, Texas: Dec. 5
- Lincoln Tech, Nashville, TN: Dec. 10
- St. Philip's College, San Antonio, Texas: Dec. 10
"Service King continues to focus on finding meaningful ways to invest in the future of the collision repair industry,” says Chief Human Resources Officer Sean Huurman. “Maintaining our long-standing commitment to the education and development of the next generation of technicians is a significant part of doing that and we are grateful for the opportunity to extend our support.”
For more information on the organization, or to find a local Service King Collision center, visit www.ServiceKing.com.