This new "have it your way" approach is in response to requests from channel partners and yet another way Induction Innovations adds value for mechanics and body shops around the world.
How to Customize Your Kit in 3 Simple Steps
Choose your base induction heating model that will serve as the power supply that each attachment plugs into:
• Inductor Pro-Max (PMP1)
• Inductor Max (MXP1)
• Inductor Lite (ILP1)
Choose your attachments.
For the Inductor Pro-Max and Max power supplies:
• Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) Baton (U-111): removes hail dents, door dings and soft dents
• Fast-Off Pad (U-211): removes side moldings, pinstriping and adhesives
• Glass Blaster (I-300 and U-311): removes windshields, sunroofs, and spray-on bedliners
• Concentrator (I-400 and U-411): removes seam sealers, shock absorbers and fasteners
• Rosebud (U-511): used for frames, structure repair, stress relieving, and fabricating
• Mini-Ductor (U-555): like a Mini-Ductor II with a cord but provides 40% more power – excellent for removing bearings, gears, pulleys, bolts, and O2 sensors
For the Inductor Lite power supply:
• Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) Baton (IL-111): removes hail dents, door dings and soft dents
• Fast-Off Pad (IL-211): removes side moldings, pinstriping and adhesives
• Glass Blaster (IL-311): removes windshields, sunroofs, and spray-on bedliners
• Concentrator (IL-411): removes seam sealers, shock absorbers and fasteners
Place your order with one of the authorized resellers or from the Induction Innovations online store.
According to Johanna Tovar, Director of Worldwide Business Development, "As part of a market research study last year, we interviewed our channel partners to learn how we could improve the Inductor Series. They asked us to give them a choice as to which attachments they want to purchase rather than always having to take the standard three: Concentrator, Fast-Off Pad and Glass Blaster."
She added, "We are always looking for ways to add value to both users of induction heating equipment and our channel partners, so offering our 'customize your kit' option is a way for us to add value and give our customers what they're asking for."
Induction Innovations, Inc. is a family owned and operated manufacturer of high performance induction heaters. The headquarters and all manufacturing is located in Elgin, Illinois, just west of Chicago. Induction Innovations was founded by president Tom Gough in 2000 after the first model of the Inductor Series was developed, which uses high-frequency magnetic fields to heat ferrous metal objects without an open flame, cutting torch time in half. The Inductor Series now includes the ProMax, Max, Inductor Lite, and Glass Blaster. The Mini-Ductor is a handheld induction heater that is now available in 110V, 220/230V and 12V (battery powered) versions. Both the Inductor Series and Mini-Ductor are used for repair and maintenance in the automotive, construction, farm equipment, industrial, and marine industries.
For more information visit: theinductor.com