Now through Dec. 31, customers can buy a select Miller welder to receive a rebate of up to $700. Customers who purchase additional Miller accessories or Hobart® filler metal can qualify for another rebate of up to $200. Customers who take advantage of these two rebates can receive up to $900 in savings. This offer is valid only at authorized Miller distributors.
Customers are eligible for the following rebates when purchasing from the below list of products:
• Millermatic® 211 MIG Welder ($1,079 after $100 rebate)
Welds material from 24 gauge to 3/8-inch thick in a single pass. Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP™) provides the versatility to use 120V or 240V input power.
• Multimatic™ 215 Multiprocess Welder ($1,249 after $200 rebate)
Easy-to-use and versatile MIG, stick and TIG welder that helps build skills. This all-in-one welder connects to 120V or 240V input power and welds up to 3/8-inch mild steel.
• Spectrum® 375 X-TREME™ Plasma Cutter ($1,319 after $100 rebate)
Big cutting power in a small package; cuts up to 3/8-inch mild steel and connects to 120V or 240V input power with MVP.
• Diversion™ 180 TIG Welder ($1,439 after $700 rebate)
Perfect for the personal user, this AC/DC TIG machine upgrade has both 120V and 240V input power capability.
• Syncrowave® 210 TIG Welder ($2,639 after $200 rebate)
Ideal for both light-industrial applications and personal users, the Syncrowave 210 does not compromise power or performance for affordable inverter technology.
• Bobcat™ 225 Welder/Generator ($3,490 after $200 rebate)
Cost-effective multiprocess welder/generator used for Stick welding and generator power. Ideal for farm, ranch, maintenance/repair operations and as a stand-alone generator.
Customers can also take advantage of more savings when purchasing additional Miller accessories or Hobart filler metal.
• Receive a $50 rebate when buying $150 in qualifying products.
• Receive a $100 rebate when buying $300 in qualifying products.
• Receive a $200 rebate when buying $500 in qualifying products.
For more information, talk to a local distributor or visit MillerWelds.com.