What are the program benefits?
The Assured Performance Network of dealer-owned and independent Certified Repair Providers benefits includes the following:
• Official certification and recognition by more than 63 percent of the OEMs under one program, including Ford, Nissan, Fiat, Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, Lincoln, Infiniti, Hyundai, GT-R and Kia.
• Leverage the OEM brands: Use of the official OEM-certified signage, OEM logos and badges to promote and market the shop through use in marketing, advertising, social media, online and recruitment.
• Listing on online shop locators and smart apps with appointment setting. Certified shops are listed on multiple online shop locators with the exclusive ability to set appointments directly with a certified shop. These sites include the following:
o Consumer-Facing Certified Shop Locator
o Insurer-Facing Advanced Repair Capable Certified Shop Locator
o OEM Branded Certified Shop Locators
• Marketing and collateral materials provided by all of the OEMs to promote their official status with the OEMs.
• Multi-media in-shop system (eLOBBY) for consumer awareness and shop promotion, including lobby area electronic signage and full-length videos as well as revolving OEM messaging.
• ShopOps operational process management system that includes a full library of processes, procedures, checklists and job descriptions, a turnkey HR management system, KPI reporting, business development and planning tools, data management and safeguarding, customer relations management, training management and tracking.
• Electronic Quality Assurance Program (OE-QC) that enables the shop to efficiently document using OEM repair procedures and the adherence to a quality control checklist electronically, including the use of smart devices at the technician level.
• On-demand, data-driven marketing for various OEMs, based upon the shops own historical customer base.
• Collision Care Marketing Tools: Access to a suite of Collision Care marketing materials to differentiate Certified Collision Repair Businesses from local competition; includes press releases, eLOBBY, eLISTINGS and On Demand Marketing.
• OE Owner Referrals: OEM Direct Consumer Marketing, as OEMs send millions of consumers direct emails and letters throughout the years to their vehicle owners promoting the Certified-Recognized Collision Repair Programs
• Manufacturer Collision Consumer Education: consumer education marketing and multi-media videos and commercials that highlight the importance of using OEM parts and a Ford-Certified Collision Repair location.
• Business Improvement: Turnkey system to assess and chart improvements and performance throughout the business. The system is supported by independent consultants to assist as desired, optionally.
• OEM Repair Procedures: Various OEMs subsidize the cost of the subscription to their OEM repair procedures for the Certified Collision Repair Centers.