Webinars are just one of the many resources the association provides to help businesses strategically position themselves for the future.
On Thursday, Aug. 10, 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. ET, Renegotiating NAFTA – Impact on the Auto Care Industry will explore:
• Likely negotiating priorities for each country;
• Where we are in the process, highlighting potential stakeholder engagement opportunities;
• Likely areas for modernization, including e-commerce, energy, labor and the environment;
• How NAFTA 2.0 could compare to the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP); and
• Anticipated NAFTA renegotiation challenges.
Speakers Yohai Baisburd, partner, Dentons Washington, D.C., Paul Lalonde, partner, Dentons Toronto, and Joaquín Contreras, partner, Dentons Mexico City, will be featured as panelists. Register for the NAFTA webinar here.
• Key industry facts about Mexico;
• Vehicle sales and VIO trends;
• The ACES Standards and how they support trade; and
• Why Mexico is a large player-to-be in the auto care industry.
Evaristo Garcia, founder, Integrate Data Facts (IDF) and Mexico market specialist, will lead the discussion. Register for the Mexico webinar here.
Each webinar will include the opportunity for attendees to ask presenters questions during a live Q&A session. Both members and non-members are welcome to attend both webinars, free of charge. Attendees unable to participate live can still register, and will be provided with a recording of the webinar after it has concluded.