Soon after they became wildly popular in the custom car world, even appearing on some OEM Concept Cars. Each Murano™ Pearl creates a unique color-shifting effect that can go from subtle to brilliant, depending on what the creator desires. Offered in four colors, these pigments can be added directly to basecoat, ground coat, or mid coat to create an exceptional color effect.
The Murano™ Pearl Collection includes:
• VM4601 Murano™ Gold
• VM4602 Murano™ Red
• VM4603 Murano™ Violet
• VM4604 Murano™ Blue
• Intermixes with Deltron®, Global Refinish System®, Envirobase® High Performance and Aquabase® Plus basecoat systems
• Can be used with all other Vibrance Collection® custom finishes, including Radiance® II candy dyes
• Pigments provide unique color space with dramatic flop angles
• Available in 4 colors
• Easy to mix and apply
• Refer to P-Sheet VB-27 or visit ppgrefinish.com for further information
• Available to order immediately
In support of the launch of the Murano™ Pearls Collection, PPG is offering a new color card to provide a visual display of the color effect capability of the Murano™ Pearls. This card shows how the pearls look when applied as a mid coat over black, as a mid coat over white, and mixed directly into black basecoat. These pearls can be used in unlimited ways with basecoat formulas, only limited by the custom painter’s imagination.
The part number for this new card is VBCS473 and can be ordered online or by contacting PPG Customer Service at 800-647-6050.
For more information visit: us.ppgrefinish.com