I-CAR recently announced the line-up of panelists who will speak during the general session of the 2012 I-CAR Industry Event, which is based on the theme “Driving Excellence.”
I-CAR said this year’s panelists will focus discussions on industry excellence. Speakers will discuss how to achieve industry-wide and business-specific excellence in repair methods, business performance and professionalism.
The panel discussion—which will be moderated by Vincent Romans, founding partner of the Romans Group—will include the following seven panelists who represent several segments of the collision repair industry:
• Tim O’Day, president and chief operating officer of Gerber Collision & Glass
• Will Johnston, co-owner and chief operating officer of AutoBody America
• Geralynn Kottschade, owner of Jerry's Body Shop
• James Roach, senior vice president of the Parts and Service Division for American Honda Motor Co. Inc.
• Darren Huggins, national collision director of Van Tuyl Auto Group
• Susanna Gotsch, director industry analyst for CCC Information Services Inc.
• George Avery, auto claim consultant—P&C Claims for State Farm Insurance
The 2012 I-CAR Industry Event will be held July 18-20 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in San Antonio, in conjunction with the next Collision Industry Conference (CIC) meeting. I-CAR said early bird registration for reduced pricing is available through May 31.